A Street accident letter

A Street accident letter
Think, yesterday you were going to school alone the Gulistan Road. You saw a boy with a bag in his hand was crossing the road . No sooner had he gone to the middle of the road than a car knocked him down. 
The write a letter to your friend describing a street accident on the above situation.

Khulna
7 November, 2011
My dear 'N'
I received your letter. Hoping that you are all well. I am very upset as I witnessed a horrible accident. You will also be upset to know this. 
Yesterday I was going to school alone the Gulistan road. I saw a boy with a bag in his hand was crossing the road. No sooner had he gone to the middle of the road than a car, coming at a high speed, knocked him down. The boy was fatally wounded. I, with others, instantly rushed to help him But we could not help him as he died on the spot. It shocked me very much. 
No more today. Please convey my Salam and best regards 
To your parents and love of friends. 
Yours ever,
`K'

No comments

Powered by Blogger.