Marriage Ceremony letter

Marriage Ceremony
Suppose, the marriage ceremony of your elder sister, Mifi, comes off on the 10th  May, 2011 at your residence. you want one of your friends Sumon to come with his sister Moni//
So, write a letter to your friend inviting him to the marriage ceremony of your sister.



Rajshahi.
11 April, 2011

My dear Sumon,
I have not heard from you for a long time. Hope you are well by the grace of Almighty Allah.However, you will be glad to learn that the marriage ceremony of  my elder sister, Mili, will come off on the 10th May  2011 at our residence. You are cordially invited to this marriage ceremony. I shall be very pleased if you come 3 days before the fixed date. Don't  forget to bring Moni with you. My parents will also be very glad to have you in our midst. 
No more today. Convey my best regards to your parents.
Your loving friend
Shohel.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.