Father about your preparations for the exam a letter

Father about your preparations for the exam a letter

Suppose the coming S.S.C examination is going to start on the 6th March. 2011. You are weak in English. So you have already engaged a tutor for the subject. 
Now write a letter to your father telling him about your 
Preparations for the Exam.

35/G, North Basaboo.
Dhaka
Date.................

My Dear Father,
I am very glad to receive your affectionate letter of the 10th instant. In your letter you have wanted to know about my preparations for the S.SC exam. Now let me write in reply.
Our examination is going to start on the 6th March. 2011.
You know that I was always weak in English. So, I have already engaged a tutor for the subject. Now I have made a fair progress in English. Now I am revising all the subjects and hope that I shall secure very good marks in all the subjects. 
No more today. Please, tender my best regards to mother. 

Your loving son
Reza.


No comments

Powered by Blogger.